Redesigning performance management and using new technologies for recruitment are top-of-mind for HR this year.
Bersin by Deloitte just issued the “Predictions for 2015” and here is the cliff-notes for HR and Performance Management (systems).
For HR the second most important issue is:
2. Redesign of performance management to continue: Companies will look to simplify their performance process from “complex” and “unhappy”, to more “coaching-oriented” and “focused on development.”humanresourcesonline.net / Bersion by Deloitte
This leads nicely into the top 5 most important shifts that will impact corporate talent, leadership, and HR strategies:
- Technology has removed the barrier between work and life.
- Employee engagement, culture, and leadership are lifeline issues.
- Learning, capabilities, and skills are the currency of success.
- HR as a function is at a crossroads and must reinvent itself.
- Data is now integral to all decisions HR must make.
Our People® will help your organization preparing for these shifts.
- People is a technology that removes the barrier between work and life, but in a simple non intrusive way that empowers your employees
- The core of people is to engage employees by distributing the company values and performance
- People lets managers develop their team members excactly by creating simple action plans for learning, and both personal and professional development
- People is the reinvention of HR
- And with advanced reporting for strategic decision making People is the data tool for HR
- Predictions for 2015: Redesigning the Organization for A Rapidly Changing World (Introductory blog post)
- Bersin Predictions for 2015 (Analysis)
- 10 predictions for human resources in 2015 (Blog post analysing the HR predections)